fredag 19 augusti 2011

Планы на ближайшее будущее

Looks like my cooking didn't help, I still don't have an azeri man to marry. But I do't mind. Now I'm waiting for autumn so I can buy chestnuts and make some wonderful plov for me and my friends.

Today, like most days the last couple of weeks, I'm sitting at the library working on my thesis. Today is my last day of producing text, in the weekend I will make it look nice and on Monday I'm handing it in! It will feel so good to be free! Then I'm going to my parents house to see my mother and sister and the best niece in the world! But in January Alma will have to start fighting for that title because then she will get a little sister! When I'm in Enköping I will go out in the forest, play with Alma, maybe cut my hair and just relax.
And on September 9 I will go to Istanbul! Will stay in Turkey for ten days, so if you are in Istanbul and want to see me you tell me! I'm looking forward to having a great time.

Life is good

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar