lördag 25 juni 2011

Second step towards becoming the perfect azerbaijani housewife

Today I made dovğa.
This cold soups seemed like the perfect midsummer food so yesterday I bought a ton of fresh herbs that made my kitchen smell wonderful!
As last time I found the recipe on AZ Cookbook, the perfect website with Azeri food!

I chopped the herbs


I used a lot of dill, coriander, spinach, mint and parsley together with the green part of fresh garlic.

After a while it looked like this


After it cooled off and I added salt it the taste was perfect! One of my favorite azerbaijani dishes!

I also made badımcan! I'm very allergic to walnuts so I can't eat them or even handle them in cooking. So I had to do without and made my badımcan with garlic and parsley.





I'm very sad that I can't eat the walnut version because everyone tells me it is sooooo delicious. But this is very good as well. It reminds me about days at a Georgian basement restaurant with my great friend Ieva.

Between cooking and eating I played in the park with my niece Alma.



Look, I'm both great at cooking and love children! The perfect wife.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar